Report A Concern

In order to effectively communicate concerns, you should first identify the department to which the concern should be directed and notify the department head of your concerns either though email, writing, or by phone.  (click here for directory)

If you are unable to reach a department head, you should then contact the commissioner who has control over that department (click here for city officials page) in writing and mail to their attention, City Hall, 104 South Walnut Street, Pinckneyville, IL  62274.