Natural Gas Leak
- Smell sulfur or rotten eggs?
- Hear a hissing, high-pitched whistle or leaking sound?
- See blowing dust, dead vegetation in a normally green area, continuous bubbles in an underwater area or a ground fire?
These are signs of a natural gas leak.
- LEAVE the area of the leak immediately
- DO NOT operate vehicles or powered equipment where leaking gas may be
- DO NOT re-enter the home to open doors or windows
- DO NOT use telephones, cell phones, computers, appliances, or garage door openers
- DO use a neighbors of nearby friend's phone to
Report the leak by calling 357-9295 or 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY!
We respond to emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.